Thursday, February 11, 2016

Plans for this Blog

  Wow.  I was hoping to write more this winter as the winter is quieter for me than other times of year because of my vocation.  The days have turned into weeks and the weeks into months and no posts have been made.  Starting this week, I hope to put a break to the break and start posting at least once a week. Any more than once a week will be a bonus from my standpoint.  This is just a goal, but it helps to make goals, or things might not happen at all.  It also helps to let others know what you are planning as it leaves you with some accountability and sometimes encouragement or counsel in fulfilling your goals. This is the time of year when writing is more possible, and I plan to make it happen.  If there is a take away from this short post, it would be the value of setting goals.  It has been said, "If you don't know where you are going, any train will get you there."  I'm starting to see the value of a calendar.  At the same time I don't want to get so goal oriented that I'm not available for those that need help. 

      Some of you have been long-time subscribers to this blog, and I want to thank you for reading my thoughts, and finding these posts to be of value.  I want you know that your readership is appreciated. Keep me in your prayers.  The issues covered here are sometimes heavy, but I believe they are necessary for understanding the times we live in.  The purpose of this blog is to promote freedom that is not to be repented of, but leads to real joy here and in the life to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

BeeSoothe, An All-Natural Skin Balm made with Beeswax, Russian Comfrey & Tea Tree Oil

Same shipping price($3.00 S&H) for 2 or 3 Bee Soothe Skin Balms!